Next up on the schedule is the 2nd Annual R/C Day and Swap Meet at the Fairgrounds. this year’s event will be held on June 26th from noon – 3 p.m. New this year we will have In The Box Concessions and Weldon’s Ice Cream on site to provide food.. As usual there is no charge to participate. Just come and run what you brung!
From there we will move on to Kemper Rail Park to take part in Rail Fest 2016. The Kemper Rail Park is a special viewing area and is situated at the West end of Norfolk Southern’s Bellevue Terminal, the largest classification rail yard on NS, and the 2nd largest in the United States. You’ll see trains headed to, and coming from Chicago, Fort Wayne, St Louis, Toledo, Detroit, Columbus, and nearby Sandusky. You’ll also see the Wheeling & Lake Erie Railroad come in and out of Bellevue. 100 train movements per day through this area is possible, with a variety of foreign locomotives as well.
Additional details, including pricing, will be made available as we get those sorted out. Of course, the trip fee will include round trip bus transportation as well as lunch. 51 is currently in negotiations with various parties, and once she has them beaten into submission for reasonable pricing, we will pass that along. 🙂
- Exclusive Self-Righting Action, if vehicle rolls upside down – just press a button on the transmitter and in most cases the X-Maxx will flip upright onto its wheels.
- One handed body mount and removal system eliminates body posts and pins.
- Battery Retention System eliminates body clips or hook and loop straps
- Shock towers also serve as carrying handles and level supports when vehicle is placed upside down for maintenance.
It comes in red or blue.
New from Blade is the ZeyrokTM RTF Drone with Camera & SAFE® Technology. This drone comes fully assembled and features an incredibly durable, lightweight unibody airframe. It’s available in brilliant yellow or vibrant green color schemes and features brilliant LED orientation lights with status indication. You can remotely control the 750p/1.3MP camera. The Zeyrok comes with a large 750mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery and convenient USB charger.
From Lionel we have the Hudson Key Rack and the 1957 Coat Rack. Both are made from die cut 18 gauge steel with a durable powder coated paint process that resists scratching and UV fading.
- Takom MBT “Chiefton” MK11
- Meng Russian MBT T-90A
- Asuka Models U.S. Sherman M4 “China Clipper”
- AMT 1971 Dodge Charger R/T
- Revell ’67 Nickey Camaro